Our True Health Program creates immediate and sustainable behavior change for individuals living with heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
Medical Nutrition Therapy & Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes
Our programs follow an evidence-based medical model supporting aggressive Therapeutic Lifestyle Change (TLC) and Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT), approaches that are promoted by the top primary care and preventive cardiologists in the country.
Our goals are based on the medical evidence—better nutrition, more physical activity, healthy weight—but our strategy and tactics are unique.
While many leading prevention-oriented physicians struggle to help their patients make the life-saving changes necessary to prevent the onset and progression of chronic disease, our model provides:
- Personal, high-touch, hands-on delivery of all program components;
- Group education model that encourages strong peer support;
- Weekly worksite classes with licensed, clinically-trained experts;
- Accountability for weekly progress tracking and consultation;
- Ongoing measurement of clinical progress;
- Personal consultation with referral to clinical treatment, as appropriate;
- Onsite group support classes ongoing throughout the year.
The impact that Karēlia’s True Health Program has is undeniable. Learn more>>
Request a Karēlia True Health Information Kit
Fill Out The Form Below To Contact Us For More Information: